Shedding unwanted fat and getting the shape that you always dreamed of is easier than you think. With Liposuction, your dream figure can become a reality. Liposuction, also known as lipoplasty, liposculpture or lipectomy is a suction-assisted fat removal procedure. Colloquially, it is also known as lipo and is quite successful in fat removal. It brings about a great improvement in body contour giving you the shape that you have always desired.
Liposuction is a scientific cosmetic process, which is used to remove fat deposits in body. Liposuction is a great way to shape tone and contour specific body areas. Liposuction can be performed on thighs, hips and buttocks, abdomen and waist, upper arms, back, inner knee, chest area, cheeks, chin and neck, calves and ankles.
Lipo is a medical procedure during which tubes (cannula) are inserted through minute cuts in the skin and fat is suctioned out through these tubes. The tubes are then moved around under the skin to target specific fat deposits. The progress in science and technology has made liposuction safer, easier, and quite effective. There are different techniques of Liposuction and a patient; post their consultation with their doctor can choose a technique that fits them.
Tumescent liposuction involves the use of local anaesthetic. This is done to numb the area of your body where the tube will be inserted to perform Liposuction. Modified Tumescent Liposuction uses both local anaesthesia and systemic anaesthesia (general anaesthesia or heavy IV sedation).
Vaser liposuction technique uses ultrasound to liquefy the fat. Usage of ultrasound makes fat removal easier.
Laser assisted liposuction uses low-energy waves to melt the fat, making it easier to remove.
Power assisted liposuction uses equipments that allow for more defined and detailed fat removal. These devices generate fast, small vibrations that break up fat, which makes it easy for the fat to be suctioned out through the cannula.
At Alluremedspa, we believe in de-risking by using the most advanced technology, techniques, instrumentation, medication and anaesthesia for the best results which is not only safe but also highly effective. Outmost value is placed on the safety of a patient undergoing Liposuction. There is no excessive fat drainage and no chance of blood loss. Despite the usage of general anaesthesia, Liposuction is quite a safe procedure.
The best part about liposuction is the rapid healing. Most patients make it back to their usual routine in a day or two. Tumescent liposuction leaves a certain amount of local anaesthetic solution under the skin. This excess fluid either is absorbed into the blood stream, or is drained through skin incisions. The scars left by incision are negligible and fades with time.
How much does Liposuction cost in Mumbai? Liposuction helps you to get thin and reshape your body by removing excess fat from various possible parts of the body which can cost between INR 1,00,000 and INR 3,00,000. Liposuction Procedure Cost
Cost of liposuction will depend on individual needs, which varies from person to person. You never choose anything but the best for yourself and it should apply for plastic surgery as well. Avail top of the line care and services for a happier you. To find out more contact us on +91 9869041559.
* To be eligible for the procedure you need to be free of any medications and treatments that might complicate liposuction.
* At alluremedspa we provide consultations and counseling to help you take the right decision.
* We have highly advanced technology at our disposal so you can choose the technique and procedure accordingly.
* Dr. Milan Doshi’s expertise and use of state of the art technology at Allumedspa makes the entire process nearly painless. With new pain management medication, all you may feel is some mild discomfort.
* If you are travelling to India for the procedure, you will have to send us a copy of your passport and probable travel dates to facilitate an invitation letter for visa from our side. Visa processing takes up to two weeks.
* We offer and arrange comfortable accommodation, food services, and commuting for our out-of-country patients.
* Dr. Milan Doshi’s expertise and experience combined with use of latest technology and techniques will give you astounding result.
Dr. Milan Doshi- Founder and Medical Director of Allure Medspa, He is (M.S, M.Ch) Indian Board Certified Plastic Cosmetic Surgeon with International Expertise and qualification (Member of ISAPS- International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeon). Read more..