Liposuction also sometimes referred to as Lipoplasty is transformational body sculpting endeavour to make you aesthetically pleasing in shape. That certainly makes it an elementary decision that will leave you with lasting impressions for a lifetime. Undoubtedly, if you have been planning on liposuction, you would know that it is a proven way of getting rid of unwanted localized fat. But would that be enough to get the best results you wanted? Or would your success story need some more digging into important queries that you might want to throw at your cosmetic surgeon while making a well informed decision. The first step begins with identifying a well qualified, reputed cosmetic surgeon with years of experience behind. That nearly maximizes your chances for a fantastic outcome, but be sure to get the most of your one-to -one consultation when meeting your doctor. These questions will help you decide your fitment, expected outcome and help address possible apprehensions you may have, if any.
So, don’t leave the consultation until you have answers to some of the key questions you must ask your surgeon.
Here are a few vital questions to keep in mind
- What are your qualifications? What kind of training and years of experience do you have in the specific procedure?
- Do you apply the most modern techniques available now? Laser or Vaser Liposuction?
- Are you aware of the vast improvement in safety the new techniques provide today?
- Where will the surgery take place? Does your clinic provide for hospital privileges?
- What are the most commonly treated areas? Can multiple procedure be combined in one?
- How long will I need to return to work? How much is the total time involved from the pre-operative to post operative process?
- Are you aware of the latest and best techniques to minimize risks caused by anaesthesia?
- Will the fat come back in future after the procedure?
- What are the potential risks and complications?
- What is Cost Estimate for Liposuction? Can I get a cost break up including surgeon’s fee, anaesthesiologist’s fee and other costs?
Keep a pen and notebook handy to jot down all possible questions you have in mind as most patients forget asking important ones when coming for the initial appointment. Getting a Liposuction done is probably not much of a challenge, if the pre-consultation part is well mapped out so you can have a better idea about what to expect!