Best Celebrity Liposuction Surgeon Dr Milan Doshi India
Please take a moment to review some of his results before and after plastic surgery photos. These results prove just the beginning; However, as Dr. Doshi’s approach is one of total well-being – peace, happiness, and fulfillment – where beautifying both the outside and the inside provide a level of satisfaction and harmony unparalleled by other surgeons.
Because quality, results, and the overall experience of cosmetic surgery begin first and foremost with you, the patient, and it is Dr. Doshi’s goal to help you not only love the results of your surgery, but also enjoy the process. Dr. Doshi established Allure Medspa with one specific goal – to break down the traditional doctor-patient barrier and create an environment where patients feel comfortable and relaxed. Dr.Milan Doshi treats every patient as if they are family. In fact, many patients comment that talking in his consultation room is like sitting around the kitchen table with good friends.
He focus on you, and provides the finest personal service and facilities so that you will always enjoy a warm, relaxed, yet refined ambiance.
Mr. Doshi has been innovate in designing new instruments, simulators and advanced cosmetic surgical techniques.
‘While Mr. Doshi’s qualifications and training attest to his knowledge, it’s his surgical skills and his dedication to excellence and commitment to personalized , quality care that is the basis of his greatest recognition.’’
Basic course on Microsurgical Techniques at Ethicon Institute of Surgical education (Johnson and Johnson) endorsed by Indian Society for Reconstructive Microsurgery since March-2003Hon.
Consultant Cosmetic Surgeon:
- Founder of Allure medspa, Andheri (West), Goregaon (West)
- Lilavati Hospital,Bandra (West)
- Seven Hills Hospital Andheri (East)
- BSES MG Hospital Andheri (West)
- ISAPS – International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
- APSI – Association of Plastic Surgery of India
- IAAPS – Indian Association Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
- IMA – Indian Medical Association
- AMC – Association of Medical Consultants Mumbai
Conference & Workshop:
- Indian Association of Plastic Surgeons Annual meeting Kodaikanal, March 30th & 31st, 2012.
- ISAPS Conference, hosted by Association of Plastic Surgeon of Goa, India; January 20-20, 2012.
- CME Programme and Bimonthly Conference of Plastic Surgeons of Mumbai 10 Oct, 2010.
- First Indian Symposium on Hand Transplantation at institute for Hand and Reconstructive Microsurgery, Stanley Medical college & government stanley Hospital, Chennai -20th-22th-August, 2010.
- Endoscopic Skill development workshop-February 08-09, 2010.
- Hands on Skill Development Program Endoscopic Aesthetic Surgery – 8th-9th February 2010.
- 5th International tutorials Aesthetic Plastic Surgery 4th-7th Feburary, 2010.
- International Instructional course on Ageing skin and Facial Rejuvenation – 25th January 2009.
- 3rd International Tutorials Aesthetic Plastic Surgery Bombay Hospital Institute Medical Science, 10-13th January, 2008.
- 15th Annual conference of National Academy of Burns, India Tata Memorial Hospital, Mumbai. 4th-6th January, 2007.
- 2nd International Tutorials Aesthetic Plastic Surgery Bombay Hospital Institute of Medical Sciences 10-14th January, 2007.
- Aesthetic Mesotherapy & Misolipolysis – workshop and Hand on training session by ISAM (Indian Society of Aesthetic Mesotherapy) New Delhi, 26th August 2006.
- International Tutorials in Aesthetic Plastic Surgery & workshop of Indian Society of facial, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery 6th – 15th February 2006.
- Cosmoderm’ 05 In Association with ESCAD (European society for cosmetic and Aesthetic Dermatology) Mumbai, 8th-10th February, 2005.
- Endoscopic skill Development workshop Ethicon Institute of Surgical Education Mumbai, January, 2004.
- NABICON 2003 – XIth Annual conference Ahmadabad – 7th, 8th & 9th February,, 2003.
- International course and workshop on Facial Rejuvenation and use of Laser in Aesthetic Plastic Surgery – 24th-26th January, 2003.
- Taiwan Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery 8th Annual meeting of Taiwan Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery. Nov 10, 2002.
- The Sixth International course on perforator flapsTaoyuan, Taiwan October 24-26, 2002.
- Post Graduate International course on Aesthetic Plastic Surgery Nov 8-10, 2002.
His patients are habitual of exceptional results, so if you are planning for exceptional results not just surgery, just take out your mobile and press these numbers on it-+91 9869041559 put your thumb on dial button, and you will hear our counselor in your ears discussing your problems .
‘’Looking better is not luck, it’s a decision’’